Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Favorite Two Blog Posts

My favorite two blog posts were Sofia's and Guadalupe's. Sofia's blog had a lot of interesting details and gave an overall description of Pablo Picasso and his life instead of the entire blog being about the book. I like Guadalupe's post because her blogs are short and are quick to the point. She connects one main idea to three books in the same series.

One way I can improve my blogs is to find and put more details in my body paragraphs. This would help me explain in detail my thesis and help develop a conclusion. Another way is to focus more on my main idea. This would help make my blogs smoother and less choppy. One more thing I could do is to put more evidence and reason into my blog posts to help me understand the book better.

No comments:

Post a Comment